Because the resources you can find out there look like this:
- You learn to make a very simple app that has nothing to do with the professional ones you’ll need to get hired
- You get overwhelmed by the number of possibilities and blockchains to learn (and end up knowing only a little about everything)
- Overly technical tutorials that bore you to death with the mind-numbing mechanics of building useless apps, and don't say a thing about strategy to find a job...
- Very hype-y teachers that make big claims about showing you the way… But rehash the same content that brings no result or CLEAR step-by-step to learn.
- Not up-to-date content (old versions of Solidity, web3....)