This is Julien from Eat The Blocks and this is the second newsletter.
This week big news is the Metamask update that will no longer be injecting web3 in November.
This newsletter is provided by EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. Subscribe to the channel and never miss an episode!
This week links:
- Metamask update – No longer injecting web3 in nov
- [Token types](https://softwareengineeringdaily.com/2018/08/02/token-types-with-felipe-pereira/”>Token types) – softwareengineeringdaily.com podcast
- Airswap developer series part 2 – Tutorial to build on Airswap DEX ecosystem
- Python Ethereum – Python tooling for Ethereum ecosystem
- Ethereum 2.0 – Sharding overview
- Chainshot IDE – In-browser Ethereum IDE + tutorials
- Ethereum Client Developer – Interesting if you want to develop your own Ethereum implementation
- Casper standup call
- Plasma implementer call
If you want to submit a link in the next episode or submit feedback, you can reach me at julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from Eat The Blocks