- Manning Ethereum Dapps In Motion – I am very excited to have released my video course in partnership with Manning! I teach Ethereum, Dapps & smart contracts. Final project is a complete DEX. Use the coupon vlklepatch to get 50pct off until November 14
- Introducing Privacy mode – Metamask now allows users to hide their address from Dapps. Backward-incompatible change that all Dapp developers must know, otherwise your Dapp will break.
- Atomic Batched Transactions – Tutorial showing how to do “all-or-nothing” sequences of transactions
- Ethereum & Solidity tutorials – Curated collections of tutorials for smart contracts on codementor
- Solidity Koans – series of exercises on Solidity, inspired by Ruby koans
- Quick dive into Slither – Tutorial on how to use the security tool of Trails of Bit
- Solpp, a Solidity preprocessor and flattener CLI – Handy CLI for flattening smart contract before deployments to mainnet
- How Dapps work in 2018 – Hilarious video making fun of how difficult it is to use Dapps.
- Parity Fether alpha is here – Introduction to the new light-client of Parity
- SEC settles with Etherdelta founder – SEC accused the founder of Ether Delta, Zac Coburn, to have run an unlicensed security exchange. Zac agreed to pay a big fine.
This is a newsletter for Ethereum Dapp Developers. Each week, I hand-pick the best 10 links for Ethereum developers and send them to you. Expect to find the latest developments in Solidity, Truffle, web3 and Ethereum.
If you want to submit a link in the next newsletter or submit feedback, you can reach me at
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks