- Smart Contract 30 – I just released a new course to learn Solidity smart contracts for total Beginners, on EatTheBlocks Pro! Build 30 smart contracts in 30 days. Covers latest version of Solidity (0.5.0)
- Inkdrop App – An open-source social network Dapp. Uses all the latest frontend tech: React, Redux, Saga, Drizzle. And Truffle and Zeppelin OS for smart contracts. One of the most advanced and complete codebase I saw for a Dapp. Really worth checking out
- Build a DNS on top of Ethereum – Tutorial to implement a DNS system (for domain name resolution) with a Solidity smart contract
- ERC 1643: Document management standard – New ERC for attaching documents to smart contracts. Useful for security tokens for example
- 3Box.js: 7 Use Cases for Social Dapps – 3box.js is a new distributed database to store user data. This article explains what are its most common use cases.
- Building an open-auction contract on Vyper – Tutorial video of Blockgeeks
- Running a Geth cluster at scale in production – Devcon4 video of Adam Link and Don Mosites (Airswap) who explain how to run Geth ethereum clients
- Ecosystem Job Opening – Recent Ethereum job openings listed on a Github repo
- Introduction to Ethereum payment channels – Video to explain how payment channels (ex: Raiden) work on Ethereum. By ProgramTheBlockchain
- Loom Network / Plasma Cash – Georgios Konstantopoulos – Interview of the lead researcher of Loom network on Hashing it out podcast.
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks