- Ethereum 2.0: What you need to know – I wrote this piece on the future of Ethereum on the blog of Coinmarketcap. Covers Serenity, Sharding & Casper + diagrams
- Truffle v5.0 released! – Solidity 0.5.0, Web3 1.0, Vyper support, async/await, improved migration reports, custom CLI commands, and tons of other goodies! Blog post of the Truffle team
- Ganache 2.0.0 in beta – Added workspaces to save blockchain state, as well as new screens for contracts and events. Super cool!
- Solidity v0.5.2 – Minor release with improved compilation time
- Walkthrough: 0x Instant and 0x Launchkit – tutorials to use the new tools of 0x to setup a relayer and interacting with it from frontend
- Why we are forking 0x – DDEX forks 0x protocol into a new protocol called “Hydro”, mainly on divergence over the role of the 0x token in the 0x protocol.
- Ecosystem update: DDEX and the 0x Roadmap – Response of the 0x protocol to DDEX forking their protocol. They re-affirm the importance of the 0x token in the protocol. Announcing the 0x acceleration program – probably not a coincidence this was announced just after DDEX fork!
- State of EVM packages – End of 2018 – Blog post of Openzeppelin about the EVM packages deployed on Ethereum mainnet
- Ethereum 2018 in Review – Lots of interesting stats about Ethereum: smart contract numbers, ERC20 contracts numbers, etc…
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks