- Beginner-friendly smart contract tutorials – 5 first smart contracts of “smart contract 30” course uploaded on my youtube channel
- DAO smart contract tutorial – I finished to upload all the videos of the DAO tutorial on EatTheBlocks Pro. 53 mins of video tutorials to discover how to build the most fascinating kind of smart contract on Ethereum!
- Redesigned Episode page – I redesigned the episodes page on EatTheBlocks blog, You can now go through all the episodes of EatTheBlocks and easily find the topic you are looking for.
- Slither: How it work and how to use it – Video tutorial for Slither, a smart contract analysis tool
- Solidity v0.5.3 released – Mostly internal updates, except for the ability to access code of a contract from the contract object
- Build smart contract in Vyper with Truffle 5 – Truffle 5 now enables to develop smart contract with Truffle, this tutorial will teach you how
- Web3 1.0 beta 38 – release note of new Web3 version, and insights about recent development of Web3
- Waffle 2.0 released – simple alternative to Truffle
- Interacting with Ethereum using web3.py and Jupyter notebook – Jupyter Notebook is a popular tool for data science. Can also be used as a console as shown in the tutorial.
- Security token analytics – Platform using Google Blockchain ETL library and Kubernetes to setup an analytics platform for Ethereum Blockchain: number of token contracts, etc…
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks