This newsletter is provided by EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum Dapp developers. Subscribe to the channel and never miss an episode!
This week links:
- ☝️✌️👋ToDo List Ethereum Dapp Tutorial – Step5☝️✌️👋
- New release of web3 (1.0.0-beta36) – support for struct ABI encoding
- Getting started with React & Drizzle – Drizzle is a new react/redux integration of the Truffle framework
- EIP 1337 Implementation – Standard for recurring token subscription
- Revamped documentation of Embark – Embark is an alternative framework for Ethereum dapps and IPFS, built by Status
- Ethereum in Google BigQuery – public dataset from smart contract analytics
- State of Ethereum protocol – interesting summary of the evolution of scalability solutions for Ethereum (sharding & casper..)
- Blockchain jobs booming in Asia
- Block reward reduction to 2 ETH in Constantinople (~50mins) – context: Ethereum difficulty bomb / switch to POS – this THE big discussion in Ethereum these days
- White paper of localethereum released – localethereum is peer-to-peer fiat to ether marketplace
This is a newsletter for Ethereum Dapp Developers. Each week, I hand-pick the best 10 links for Ethereum developers and send them to you. Expect to find the latest developments in Solidity, Truffle, web3 and Ethereum.
If you want to submit a link in the next newsletter or submit feedback, you can reach me at
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks