What kind of Dapps do you want to build / learn? You can answer to email@example.com or fill this short survey Fill survey HERE
This week links:
- ToDo List Ethereum Dapp Tutorial – Read Contract Data (Step7)>
- ERC820 in last call – ERC820 enables more interoperability between contracts by enabling contracts to declare the interface they implement
- ERC 1417 Poll Standard – vote, unvote, tally votes, get voter turnout
- Solidity Read The Fine Print – Low-level analysis of EVM instructions produced by Solidity
- Walkthrough the code of the Moloch DAO – by the founder of Spankchain
- Working with Drizzle and Svelte – Intro-level tutorial for Drizzle (the new frontend Dapp framework of Truffle)
- Vyper Integration with Truffle – PR merged soon on Github. Vyper on Truffle, it’s coming soon!
- Designing a sustainable game economy – Learn how to design a successful gameplay for your dapp. By the co-founder of Loom network.
- 40 Dapp you can use right now – Consensys list 40 famous Dapps in production on Ethereum. A good way to get some inspiration
- Ethereum 2.0 Casper + Sharding Development update #13 – bi-weekly update by Prysmatics Labs, a company which implements Ethereum 2.0
This is a newsletter for Ethereum Dapp Developers. Each week, I hand-pick the best 10 links for Ethereum developers and send them to you. Expect to find the latest developments in Solidity, Truffle, web3 and Ethereum.
If you want to submit a link in the next newsletter or submit feedback, you can reach me at
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks