This week links:
- ToDo List Ethereum Dapp Tutorial – Create Contract Data (Step8)
- Full-stack Ecommerce Dapp – Good example of eCommerce Dapp with Truffle, Solidity & React
- Security is Now on Github – Security scanner tool for Smart contracts funded by the Ethereum foundation
- Solidity Documentation Generator – convenient little tool!
- Truffle v5.0.0-beta.1 – Better command-line help, better debugger..
- EIP712 is coming – Will enable users to sign messages they understand (JSON) instead of unreadable HEX strings
- Metamask now support Ledger Hardware Wallet – Dapp users don’t need to first send eth from hardware wallet to a temporary Metamask wallet. Awesome for usability!
- Announcing the launch of 0x Protocol v2.0 – 0x is the leading protocol for trading tokens on DEX
- Opera Enables built-in Ethereum support – The Opera web-browser launched a built-in Ethereum wallet supporting Ether, ERC20 and ERC721 tokens
- All Videos of Ethis Online – Ethis is an Industry summit for Ethereum. Video about DEX very interesting
This is a newsletter for Ethereum Dapp Developers. Each week, I hand-pick the best 10 links for Ethereum developers and send them to you. Expect to find the latest developments in Solidity, Truffle, web3 and Ethereum.
If you want to submit a link in the next newsletter or submit feedback, you can reach me at
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks