- ToDo List Dapp tutorial series is complete! – I have just released the video for step9, the series is now complete! Buy the ebook to continue the series with React & Drizzle
- Practical security analysis and exploitation – Tutorial to use Mythril, a security analysis tool for smart contracts
- ERC721x Tutorial – New tutorial of Cryptozombies. As a reminder ERC721x was created by Loom, the company that owns Cryptozombies
- Transparent Proxy Pattern – An improvement on the proxy pattern to avoid function name collision
- Meadow Framework – Dotnet framework for developing and testing smart contracts
- New release of Truffle v5.0.0-beta-2: Integration with Vyper, new plugin capabilities (truffle run..) and upgrade to Solidity v0.5.0 and web3 1.0.0-beta36 (can use structs)
- Web3 React – Frontend framework for Dapp. Uses React new hook feature.
- Light.js: How to build your Dapp on a light client – Tutorial to use the new light.js library to communicate with a light client. Can be a replacement for web3.
- One Click Dapp – Super cool tool to build the UI of a Dapp just based on a smart contract
- Getting started with Eventum – Library to consume smart contract events from Kafka or RabbitMQ
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks