In this blog we will review key events in blockchain from past week.
You may also review the quick summary video on our Youtube Channel:
- Ether is slowly recovering from its decline and is currently at $2500.
- Ethereum core team has advised Dapps to prepare for Proof of Work Switch off by starting and start testing on Kintsugi testnet
- New update to Arbitrum allows lower transaction fees
- MEXC Global adds support for Arbitrum deposits & withdrawals
- MakerDAO’s Expulsion of Content Team Stirs Debate about its governance protocol
- FriesDAO aims to become a crypto funded fast food chain
- BitDAO invests $200 million in zkSync to support research and expansion
- Defi market cap saw a decline to $78B as retail investors get restless
- Anchor protocol is close to burning up its reserve balance with only 20 days of reserves left as deposits piles up
- Aave v3 launch on testnets (Rinkeby, Arbitrum Rinkeby and Optimism Kovan)
- Rari Capital launched its interest rate protocol FUSE on Arbitrum
- FTX US (crypto exchange) raised $400M Series A led by SoftBank Vision Fund, Temasek Holdings
- Project Galaxy (decentralized credential data network) raised $10M Series A led by Multicoin Capital and Dragonfly Capital
- Joe Grand successfully cracked Trezor Hardware wallet to rescue $2 million
- $80 million exploited on Qubit Ethereum BSC Bridge due to insufficient checks that allowed withdraw of tokens on BSC
- Zora protocol fixed a vulnerability that would allow sellers to front run offers, no funds were lost
- Google searches for
cryptoas NFT popularity continues to rise.
- OpenSea reversed 50 item limit for their free minting tool after backlash from the community
- On chain art is a website that ranks NFTs based on on chain metadata storage
- MoonPay NFT Checkout added support for card purchases
Enterprise Blockchain & Regulation
- US SEC proposed amendments to Exchange Act expand definition of securities exchange, DeFi and AMM could be considered
News for Developers
- Eth-wizard is an validator client installer with support for with support for auto updates
- Twitter airdrop is a simple tool to extract ethereum addresses or ENS from tweet replies for airdrop
- C4udit is a simple source code analyzer for low severity security issues
That’s It for today, Have a great day!
Leave a Reply