- Ether saw a slight fluctuation in value and is currently at $2600.
- Ethereum community member called out Coinbase and Kraken for lack of validator diversity in ETH2 staking and risking funds, as a response:
- UkraineDAO, a dao created to support the Ukrainian Army raises $3 Million in ETH
- CannaDAO Launches World’s 1st Decentralized, Member-Governed Platform for Cannabis Industry
- Solana based market place Magic Eeden plans to launch DAO to establish operation rules and make key decisions
- Defi market cap tumbles down to $68B amid the Ukraine war crisis
- CeFi Meets DeFi as Celsius Protocol Launches $30 million Lending Pool on Maple Finance
- Cardano Attracts $50 Million to DeFi Projects in Last 30 Days, TVL Reaches $117 Million
- Hack VC raises $200M fund to back early-stage crypto startups
- Web3 startup Fast Break Labs Raises $$6M in Seed Funding Round
- NFT platform Ucollex raises $10 million lead by Animoca Brands
- Crypto journalist Laura Shin believes Austrian programmer Toby Hoenisch was behind the infamous 2016 Ethereum DAO hack where $11 billion was stolen.
- Coinbase vulnerability disclosed that allowed API to trade with mismatched source account, $250k bounty was paid to Tree of Alpha
- Polygon PoS consensus bypass vulnerability was discovered, $75k bounty paid to a whitehat hacker
- A new project releases NFT collection representing psychical works of Picasso
- A series of phishing attacks was discovered targeting opensea users
- NFT metaverse platform Isotile adds support for NFTs on Arbitrum
Enterprise Blockchain & Regulation
- Ukraine officially starts accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT donations for its ongoing war
- Password management platform 1Password collaborates with Phantom Wallet on API service
News for Developers
- You can Deploy smart contracts via MetaMask using Truffle Dashboard both Truffle & Hardhat frameworks are supported.
- Web based IDE Replit added support for solidity development
- A new ruby library released to support Sign In with Ethereum
That’s It for today, Have a great day!