- Smart contract security – Most smart contract developers write insecure smart contracts because they dont know much about security. Want to do better than that? Follow my new series on smart contract security on EatTheBlocks Pro. Learn about Overflow, Re-entrancy attack, and more and how to fix these vulnerabilities.
- Interview with founder of CryptoJobsList | How to find a job in crypto industry? – CryptoJobsList is a job board for Crypto / Ethereum job. Lots of insight on the blockchain job markets in this interview
- Build a decentralized DNS system (DDNS) on top of Ethereum – Part II (Unit Testing) – This is about building a DNS system for urls, like we have on the internet, in smart contract. This is different from ENS (ethereum name service) which is a DNS for ethereum addresses.
- Stack too deep error – Article of coinmoinks to explain the “stack too deep” error in Solidity when a function has too many arguments
- How to write upgradable smart contracts with ZeppelinOS 2.0 and Truffle 0.5.0 – Tutorial to manage your deployment to mainet like a pro with ZeppelinOS
- Release of OpenZeppelin 2.1 – Contracts have been updated to Solidity v0.5.0. Big update!
- Ethereum events monitoring using Eventeum – Eventum is a Java open-source tool to monitor Ethereum events, that can be plugged to RabbitMq or Kafka
- Introduction to Mythril classic and symbolic execution – High-level explanation of how Mythril classic (security analysis tool for smart contract) works
- Introducing Ethhub – Community website with documentation for Ethereum developers
- Summary of the Constantinople upgrade – Constantinople is the upcoming Ethereum fork in mid-January. This reddit thread explains the main changes.
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks