- Update to Learn Ethereum Dapps ebook – new chapter added on how to keep a Dapp UI synced with smart contract data + correction of typos / errors
- ZeppelinOS release v2.0 – Release notes on Github. ZeppelingOS is a tool to manage smart contract deployments.
- Embark v4.0 released (alpha) – Embark, the leading Python smart contract framework announced a new release with among other things a brand new web UI
- Getting started with zkSnarks on ZoKrates – Tutorial to write zkSnarks using the ZoKrates framework.
- The parot and the viper: a tale of Ethereum scalability – What are skSnarks and how they can help Ethereum becoming more scalable
- Truffle reached 1 million downloads – Truffle is the leading smart contract framework and is getting more and more popular!
- Metamask announce Mobile Wallet – Announcement made at Devcon4
- Decentralized this #7 / James Duffy – Great Podcast interview of James Duffy, co-founder of Loom network, talking of Dapp ecosystem & Gaming Dapps
- Learn Vyper from your browser – Interactive in-browser tutorial for learning Vyper, the alternative smart contract languague
- POA Network announce new Elixir client – Elixir is a meta-language that compiles into Erlang, extremely resource efficient and very good at taking advantage of multi-core computers
julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
Julien from EatTheBlocks